PENTAX KP - Overzicht
The PENTAX KP is designed for low light PHOTOGRAPHY in A NEW dimension
- CMOS-Sensor in APS-C Size with 24 MP for perfect pictures
- Incredible ISO Range between ISO 100 and ISO 819200 for many new Capture Situations with low noise
- Moveable sensor with 5 axis Shake Reduction and other special functions e.g. Pixelshift for maximum use of resolution
- Pentaprism Finder with 100% coverage, for a bright, and brillant view
- Tiltable 3 inch TFT color LCD monitor featuring an air-gapless structure, tempered-glass front panel
- SAFOX 11, 27 point (25 cross type focus points in the center)
- Built-in retractable P-TTL flash
- AE and AF memory button (individual setting)
- Electronic shutter up to1/24000
- Bracketing for Depth of field, Motion and metering
- Multi Exposure (Composite Mode for Additive/Average/Bright)
- Intervall Shooting for Imaging and Video
- Continuous Shooting max. approx. 7.0 fps
- Function Dial with 6 functions (3 individual Custom functions, 3 options, 3 Function button and 5 User presets)
- Custom Image Function for individual picture look
- Filter for capturing and postprocessing, RAW Development also in camera
- „Scene Analyze” for perfect exposure and picture results
- Comaptible with all PENTAX Lenses (A- und M-Series with limitation)
- 67 Sealings - Dust and Water protected, and up to -10° cold resistent
- Sensor cleaning System - Dust Removal II
- Wireless LAN for remote controll with a lot of camera function
The PENTAX KP captures moments of wonder and excitement in magnificent, high-resolution images
The world is full of wonders, like the beautiful, breathtaking scenes and exciting, delightful moments you come across. The PENTAX KP captures these once-in-a-lifetime moments, faithfully and beautifully.
Its compact body is packed with state-of-the-art technologies including a high-performance optical viewfinder. It is also extremely resistant to environmental factors: rain, snow and freezing temperatures. Most of all, it boasts overwhelming image power, supported by approximately 24.3 effective megapixels and a top sensitivity of ISO 819200.
Regardless of time or location, the PENTAX KP is a new-generation digital SLR camera that captures the beautiful, fascinating moments, anywhere in the world you might be. It delivers true beauty of the world in high-quality digital images.
Compact, slim design
PENTAX has devoted much of its effort to reduce the size and weight of camera bodies, based on the belief that portability is an important factor in the camera’s overall performance. The new PENTAX KP packages an array of advanced functions in its compact, slim body to assure simple, carefree shooting not only during daily outings, but also on trips and outdoor activities.
Super-high-sensitivity, high-resolution imaging
The PENTAX KP couples a new-generation CMOS image sensor with the PRIME IV imaging engine and an accelerator unit to expand the upper limit of the sensitivity range without generating annoying noise. With a top sensitivity of ISO 819200, it assures super-high-sensitivity photography to deliver high-resolution, rich-gradation images with faithful reproduction of the subject’s texture and a sense of depth, even at higher sensitivities. It also produces high-quality images across the entire sensitivity range, from the lowest to the highest.
Shooting assist functions
(SR II and exchangeable grips)
The PENTAX KP features the SR II (Shake Reduction II),* whose five-axis mechanism assures effective compensation for camera shake caused by pitch and yaw, horizontal and vertical shift, and roll, by as much as five shutter steps.
** It also lets you exchange the grip to accommodate a particular lens or suit your preference of holding comfort or shooting style.
* The SR II can be activated only in viewfinder shooting.
** Measured in conformity to CIPA standards, using the smc PENTAX-DA 18-135mmF3.5-5.6 ED AL [IF]DC WR lens at a focal length of 135mm.
Eigenschappen read more
|Type - Cameratype||
TTL autofocus, auto-exposure SLR digital-still camera
|Objectief - Objectief||
PENTAX KAF2 bayonet mount (AF coupler, lens information contacts, K-mount with power contacts)
|CCD-techniek - Type||
Primary color filter, CMOS
AA Filter Simulator: Moiré reduction using SR unit. OFF/Type1/Type2/Bracket
|CCD-techniek - Beeldresolutie||
Approx. 24.32 megapixels
|Body - Hoogte||
|Body - Breedte||
|Body - Diepte||
|Body - Gewicht||
Approx. 703g (Including dedicated battery and 1x SD Memory Card), Approx. 642g (body only)